Friday, October 17, 2008

BLAH

Gosh, I am feelin chubby. I am so excited to be pregnant and I have been lucky so far to not have it so bad. My chubbiness is all my fault. It just sucks...cause I don't want to gain too much weight but at the same time I want to enjoy the freedom from Weight Watchers. I will gain soon after I give birth. At least, that is the plan. I am frustrated with myself. I have already gained about 10 pounds...which is like 3 pounds more than normal. Plus my Dr. said I could stand to gain about 5-10 through the whole pregnancy. So, I guess I won't be gaining any more weight for the next 6 months. PSYCH! I'll probably end up gaining 150 pounds. :) Anyway, I just got done eating out at a Greek restaurant so I feel especially fat. That is what blogs are for right? To EGGspress yourself. So there ya go.

3 comments:

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Ah... the joy of being pregnant. I miss being able to eat what i want and to have the excuse that "I'm pregnant, shut up." Just make sure you're exercising, that helped me a lot, it made me feel better about myself. But you know... don't over do it!:) I miss that feeling of when I first felt Jacob inside my tummy. What special times in life. When do you find out if it's a boy or a girl? What a blessing!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Congrats on being pregnant! I just found your blog and want to say congrats.

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Are you moving?