Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Some stuff

Lots of stuff happening since my last post. Kenny got a job in Moses Lake. He started a week ago on Monday. He is staying with my parents. The plan is that after I find a job I will move over there and we will stay with my sister, Januari for a little while so we can save up money for a down payment on a home...? We'll see what happens. I've been looking for a job for about a month now and the job market is just horrible. So, for now I am living in Marysville all by my lonesome...with my devilish kitty. Actually, since Kenny has left Willy has warmed up to me. It's been nice cause I am lonely and I need someone to cuddle with.
My next doctor appointment is a week from tomorrow. I am excited because Dr said I can make my ultrasound appointment after my next check-up. So, hopefully I will know the sex of the baby within 2 weeks. I am hoping before Thanksgiving!!! I am just scared that they won't be able to see and that is going to frustrate the crap out of me! That's about it I guess. I miss my man. :(

2 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

YOU BUM!!!!! You can't find out before me.. I find out december 1st!! I'm due before you! ah! I will seriously be so jealous if you find out first! haha. Oh well. You better call me like within an hour of finding out.. or else. Let me know what your plans are for thanksgiving so we can get together and do something. I need to call you. Sorry I didn't call you back friday when you were headed to moses lake. I figured you were probably there by the time I got your message and I didn't want to bother you while you were on your little trip! Ttyl.. i'll call you soon!

Mindy said...

That is exciting! I hope that they can tell the sex of the baby. Can't wait til you move back to Moses.