Monday, December 1, 2008

Interview

I signed up with an employment agency in Moses Lake called Express. I got a call last week about a job and they wanted to know if I was interested. I didn't know at first because there is a base pay and then bonuses and commission depending on how well you do. But, I am really anxious to get to ML so I said sure why not. Well, I started reading online about the job. It's a bill collecting job with Express Bonded Collectors. The company started in 1954 and is family owned. I would get benefits upon hire which is really important when I am going to have a baby in a few months. So, I was searching online about bill collecting and it kind of sounds like fun. Maybe not actual fun...but a new and exciting challenge. A good change from banking which I am completely done with. It is just too much stress for not good enough pay...so, anyway I got a call from Express and they told me that the company wanted to interview me! So, I have an interview this Friday. I really hope I get this job. I am so tired of living alone, away from my husband. I have been extremely emotional the last week or so and I think life would just be a little easier if I had Kenny around to help me get through this time. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Congrats! That is exciting news. You will do fine and will win them over. I saw that job ad in the paper and was thinking about applying because it does sound different and challenging. I can't wait til you move back to Moses Lake.

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Good Luck!

mptanner said...

I hope you get the job!! Good luck!