Thursday, March 5, 2009

32 weeks

Well, my test for gestational diabetes came back normal. I wasn't big time worried but so many people in my family have had this problem it was in the back of my mind. I am still working about 10-15 hours at Dairy Queen and enjoying that. Januari and I have started walking everyday...usually we walk for 20 minutes. 10 minutes one way and then turn around. Well, today we took her kids and Jay was on his bike. We had planned to walk 30 minutes but it ended up being about 45 minutes. We had walked almost 20 minutes but we were almost to a bridge and we wanted to make it to the bridge to cross to the other side of the canal...well that was an adventure. We got there and the bridge was about 4 feet below where we were walking so I had to jump down and anyway...good times, it was an adventure and the wind was blowing and it was soooo darn cold! I feel so good! I also am very exhausted! I am excited to be getting some exercise in though too. I know it is good for me. Not too much more going on. Things are going great mostly, the weather is getting better everyday. I am tired of the wind and rain but I know it will be Spring before I know it and then baby around the corner so I am trying to not wish too much time away. I am trying to enjoy the rest I get every night. I am trying to treasure it for now. :)

3 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

FUN!! I wish we lived closer so we could do stuff together. It's a bummer being stuck so far away and not being able to come visit very often. I am so coming to visit once this baby is here. We're going to try to plan a trip up there this summer because I miss home!! However.. unlike you.. i'm ready to wish away some time!! I'm so ready for this baby to be born.. however I don't want her here till she's cooked fully and ready to come out healthy!! But I won't lie... I'm getting tired of pregnancy!! Such is life tho eh?? Glad to hear everything is good!! Love ya!

Mindy said...

I love you. I wish we were neighbors and I could go walking with you guys. But I hate walking in the wind and I'd like to pull Jayni in the wagon with me but how miserable for her to have cold wind blowing in her face? Thank goodness we are heading towards warmer weather!

Nichole Gaertner said...

Oh my pregnant friend! I love that we're preggo together... even if we only got to go on one shopping trip. I miss our little "weekly" visits. :( Call me friend! I've been silly and only put your name in my address book... no number!

Love Nichole
ps. I haven't recieved anything about the baby shower??? Anyway- I need to talk to you about that k!