Monday, March 23, 2009

I want to be done!!!

So, I am about 34 1/2 weeks along and I know I need to just hang in there a few more weeks but I SOOOO wish this pregnancy was over now! I am so tired of being tired and fat and having my back hurt and my ankles swollen and not being able to put my shoes on...and blah blah blah! So, anyway...being pregnant was fun until about 2 or 3 weeks ago when it just is different now...so I am focusing on trying to get this baby here and I know that for it to be healthy I need to keep her in a few more weeks...but man if I had a choice in the matter I would give birth now! :) So, good times!
My baby shower is this weekend so I am excited for that...at the same time stressed out because I will see a lot of people I haven't seen in a long time and yah...I don't know...I have been stressing out easily lately. About a week and a half ago I had a mini panic attack. I told my Dr about it and she wasn't too worried. She said it is normal for that to happen...especially with all the stress that I am under right now...so anyway...I am trying to calm down and relax and just breathe...it's all good! :)

6 comments:

Shelly Cunningham said...

Allison, your party is going to be so much fun! Just remember that everyone is there just cause they love you! No pressure!
As for the anxiety attacks... I think they are VERY normal. I was a serious head case when I was pregnant, and now I am back to my only slightly crazy self!
Can't wait to see you!
:)

The Graham Family! said...

I so know how you feel! Except I haven't got swollen ankles or anything yet! Thank heavens. Keep that baby in ya for a little longer. You're right where I was with Ashlyn and it was still scary cuz she was so little and needed too much still. It'll be worth it. It'll happen before we know it. But man... the weight of this baby on my bladder is takin a toll on me!! haha. And don't stress.. you look so good! I've gotten so fat it's ridiculous. Oh well I guess. Not much I can do about it till this baby comes! I so wish I could be up there for your shower! It's a bummer we live so far away. I need to get a package in the mail for you. Have fun at the shower and just try to relax and enjoy. Love ya!!

The Graham Family! said...

Oh and thank you so so much for your nice comment on my blog. You are awesome. Little girls are fun!! It'll be so fun that we're both having little girls so close together!! ah!

Mindy said...

I'm excited for you! Let me know if you need anything, even if it is just to babble about nothing! Can't wait til I can give you Aubrey's gift!

Julie said...

I know it's almost impossible, but try to enjoy these last few weeks of peace and quiet.
Sadly get used to the out of control emotions. Mine didn't settle down from pregnancy until a couple of weeks ago ;)
I'm very excited for your party. It's going to be tons of fun. I ordered the cake, chocolate everything just like you requested. Just kidding it's vanilla and cream cheese. See you in a couple of days!

Andrea said...

I know how you feel honey!!
Oh emotions... it's crazy. I still have it. Anyway try not to worry much about the baby shower party. Everything is taken care of. Just sit and relax.
See you on Saturday! :) Love you.