Monday, July 13, 2009

WEIGHT WATCHERS BABY!

So, I joined Weight Watchers last Monday and tonight was my first weigh in since I joined and I lost 2.8 pounds. I was a little discouraged because the first time I joined I lost 6 pounds the first week. But, almost three pounds is still quite a bit of weight to lose in 7 days. So, I am excited to be skinny again soon. Last time I joined I lost 34 pounds and then I had to quit because I was pregnant with Aubrey...so hopefully this time I can actually get to my goal which is about 70 pounds away! It will be a long road but I know I can do it because being skinny is good times! Being chubby is...not such good times! I will post a picture of myself from today. Then...after I lose a little bit I will post another picture! I am so excited! Tis hard work, but tis worth it!

And another picture of Aubrey today who is more adorable everyday!!!!

5 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

Good job! I should have a race with you to see who can lose 10 lbs first... :-)

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

oooo, I'm in on that race.

Allison Elder said...

PSH! Please girls! You're on and prepare to be annihilated!

Ashley said...

You guys are so funny...that's awesome that you're doing this for yourself...I know I started running right before I found out I was pregnant again and man was I disappointed...after two babies I thought I better whip myself back up...so i guess i'll have to wait until after three...good luck..it's a lot of work

Mindy said...

Might I add that Allison loses tons of weight every week that we weigh in. I think my most is almost 3 lbs. I think she is only eating celery. Good job Allison!