Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pretty good...eh?

Yeah, how do we all like my new blog setup? Dang, who knew it could be so involved? Only bad thing is I couldn't figure out how to center the picture of Aubrey. Oh well..any of you geniuses want to let me in on the secret, let me know!
I don't really want to blog right now. I want to go to bed!
Aubrey is sick with a cold and it sucks big time! This is really the first time she's been sick. She had a cold for like two days when she was three months...but that was nothing compared to this crap! She barely slept maybe three hours last night, which is unusual since she has been sleeping through the night since I don't know when. Anyway, I am exhausted, she is exhausted, Kenny is exhausted...we're all exhausted! She can't breathe while she is laying down so I took her for a drive before class tonight to put her to sleep. That was at like 6 and it is 10:30 now and she is still asleep...so that makes me happy...but now I'm going to go to bed and she'll probably wake up like fifteen minutes later. Oh well, it's all good! I'm just glad she is getting some rest finally. She has just never been sick like this...and she is miserable and it makes me sad for her cause I can't really do anything for her....so that is a major bummer!
House update #563 (that's what it seems like): Close date has been pushed back AGAIN! Me = ANNOYED! Ya know, I didn't mind it the first 562 times...but this does it! I am so tired of having no idea of when we're really going to be able to move in. It was fine until...now it's going to be frickin freezing Mr. Bigglesworth when we are moving.  So, anyway...the NEW new close date is allegedly November 25th. We'll see how that goes. :) Really, it's fine because I am so busy with school. Moving is going to be so stressful!
Let's see...what else...I'm tired...no new pics this time folks, sorry...goin to bed now!

3 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

I love your blog setup! Very cute. Major bummer on the house! That would frustrate the crap out of me!! Hopefully they stick to it this time and that it doesn't get pushed back AGAIN! Take care! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog by the way! And the picture of Aubrey at the top is my #1 favorite... SO cute! She is beautiful! Good luck with that one when she's a teenager.

Nichole Gaertner said...

Oh Allison I'm sorry. Your background is way cute though! :) I hope all goes well. It's no fun having a sick baby around mid-terms. Good luck w/ the house thing too. That really blows.

Love Nichole
ps. I've updated my blog... but apparenlty it doesn't show that when it's on private? huh.

Shelly Cunningham said...

Sick babies suck! Big time. They don't sleep, you don't sleep, then you take turns getting sick... awful.
I totally feel for you.
I would totally recommend using the Johnson & Johnson's Soothing Vapor Bath in the tub. It's like Vick's for babies.
I also recommend a humidifier. (Target has good ones that are cute, shaped like a frog!)
Good luck!