Sunday, October 25, 2009

House update

Kenny and I have been thinking we need to figure out exactly what day we can get all moved into our house. So, I called our loan officer last week to ask her the exact closing date. All we knew was it was supposed to be sometime the first week in November. Well, after I asked her when she thinks it will be she broke the news that she thinks we will probbaly have to move the date back AGAIN! She said that every time she checks the USDA website the files keep taking longer and longer. There are just so many loans trying to get approved right now so they are really backed up. I am so bummed! I wanted to be in our house before it got crazy cold! She said it will probably be around the middle of November. At this point I am trying to not get my hopes up. Once again it just gives us more time to get things prepared for when we actually do get to move in.
Kenny recently got a second job. I can't remember if I blogged about it yet. He is working for a place called Service Master. He is working about 23 hours a week in the evenings Mon-Fri. He is always so darn tired now, it sucks but I really appreciate him working so hard to keep us going while I am going to school.
By the way, the quarter is half over and I can't believe it. Time does fly when you're having fun! I really am loving college so far!
Here are some awesome (as always) pictures of Aubrey!

Havin fun at Grandma & Grandpa Durbin's house!


She is seriously gonna go for it!


Can you believe she actually did it? This child is out of control!
Crawling one day and pulling herself up to standing position the next day!

Look at the darling dimples! How could I not adore this girl?

3 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S PULLING HERSELF UP ON THINGS! Holy cow! What a smart, advanced little girl! You have trouble on your hands. :-)

Nichole Gaertner said...

Aw... How can WE not love this little girl! I love that smile. Her smile makes me feel good inside. Aren't babies amazing? They're hard... but so worth it! :)

mptanner said...

Wow she is a big girl and so cute. I hope you get to move into your place soon!