Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Just chillin


I love how Willy is bigger than Aubrey, he actually outweighs her by a couple pounds too. He is huge. Aubrey wants some dog food! Actually, it's the water she is interested in. Almost everyday when I'm doing something in the kitchen and she is in there with me playing on the floor I will suddenly hear a swishing sound and I look, she is always getting to the cat water dish and making a huge mess with the water. The cutest thing, just a little messy!



Kenny multi-tasking with Tiki and Aubrey! This was Thanksgiving and I think Aubrey had a pickle...honestly I can't remember for sure.


Januari invited me to go swimming with her and Juliane and Jay. I was going to get in the water but Aubrey didn't like it much so I just stayed out and waited for her to get tired of the water. It was a little cold for her, and I don't have a swimming suit for her but this was her first pool experience. What an awesome Auntie Januari!


This is my favorite picture lately. Zach said it looks like she is a model. She's like, "Yeah, this is my ride and I'm bad!"


I went into the other room for just a second and this is what I came back to find. Aubrey is a little climber already!


Yep, she's about to disturb a sleeping cat. :)


I just love this gummy smile! She is almost never this happy to be in her car seat!


I just love these last few pictures I took of her today. She is growing so fast!



Playing with the magnetic alphabet Januari gave her.

3 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

She is so stinkin adorable.. as usual! Taylee tried to step on Ashlyn's little stool to get to the sink the other day. Thank heavens the stool was just a little too high to step onto. Looks like we both have climbers! I am NOT excited!!

Julie said...

She's such a doll! I love the picture of her with Willy, he's gigantic! You're so lucky to have an adorable little girl! I hope you have a magical first Christmas together!!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

I cannot believe how much she has changed! She is so cute. I LOVE that gummy smile of her in the car seat, so adorable! One of my fav pictures of Jacob is in the car seat with a huge grin on his face too!