Friday, December 11, 2009

Quiz from Andrea

Answer the following 5 questions, and then tag 5 people.

(I am not going to tag anyone)



1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
In December of 1999 I was all eggcited about the new millenium! Being a loser 15 year old, chillin at home, no man, no job, no car.


2. What are 5 things on your to-do list?
1. Lose 5,000 pounds
2. Get through school and become a Registered Nurse!!!
3. Be a good Mommy and Wife
4. Make my new home a safe and clean place to raise a family
5. To be accepting of people where they're at in life, in hopes that they will do the same for me

3. What are snacks you enjoy?
Is this a trick question? The question should be, "what snacks DON'T I enjoy?"


4. What are the places you have lived?
Moses Lake, Arlington, Marysville


5. What are 5 things you would do if you became a billionaire?
1. Pay off my bills
2. Buy a nice home with some land
3. Keep going to school
4. Get a boob job and liposuction (well, after I was done having kids)
5. Share some money with family, make sure everyone is taken care of

4 comments:

Nichole Gaertner said...

How about you open up that family category and give me some of that good green lovin! HAHA! :) Ten years ago I was still such a reject! HAHA!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

so, get the boob job then help out the family, gotcha! haha! Are they in that order?! Ten years ago... I had long greasy hair, and black thin framed glasses... no joke.

Allison Elder said...

Well, the boob job would probably come last I guess...just came to mind first! :)

Andrea said...

I didn't know that you want to be a RN. That's so awesome. I used want to be a RN but I changed my mind. Good luck!! You can do it. :)

I love the part about boob job and liposuction. You're funny! I want one too. Love you.