Sunday, January 11, 2009

2+2=FISH

So, this was a very high anxiety weekend. I think the stress of moving is definitely starting to show up. Kenny came to visit and brought along my little brother, Zachary...that was fine. Then Januari decided to visit with her to kids, Juliane and Jay...that was also fine. I think it was the combination of the two that just did it over for me. I had to move the cat litter box to make a bed for people to sleep which caused Willy (my kitty) to be very confused and peed on the floor where his litter box had previously been. I had shown him where I moved it...but there was just too much excitement for him probably. I mean, his home went from one to six humans in a matter of hours and most of them were kids which he is not used to. So, I was so upset about that. I know it's not his fault...but I need someone to blame. It was a time that I wished I had a really big house without strangers living on all sides and below. I love having company and I always want to be a perfect hostess and it is hard when your resources are limited. So, anyway it was a tough weekend but it is over and my apartment is silent now. *SIGH* So, now I have 6 days of work and packing and cleaning ahead of me. I hope I can get everything done. I feel like I can if I just don't get distracted. I am easily distracted so even though I have good intentions, I don't always get everything done I wish to.
Baby has been moving a lot the last few days. She was very active on Thursday and I was really hoping while Kenny was here he would be able to feel her or see her bumping around but she must have been intimidated by his deep voice because she was very chill all weekend. Of course, now he is gone and she is bumpin around again. Well, in less than a week we will be together again and hopefully never to be separated again...at least not for such long periods of time. Plan is, Kenny works Saturday until noon and then will come here to Marysville (with Januari) and start moving stuff to his parents storage shop. That's where we will keep everything until we get our own place. Hopefully by Sunday afternoon or night we will be be all done and on our way home to Moses Lake. I won't be doing a lot of the actual "moving" so I am hoping to have everything packed and mostly clean. I borrowed a carpet cleaner from my in-laws so I can get that done this week too so we don't have to pay for it to be done professionally. So, everyone wish me luck and low stress in getting everything accomplished before Saturday! So far I only have one box packed...EEK! :)

1 comment:

The Graham Family! said...

Glad to hear everything is going well and the baby is moving a lot more sounds like! Fun! Don't overdue it too much!! Good luck with the move!