Monday, January 5, 2009

24 weeks


YEAH! Here is a picture of me. I can't hardly believe it's actually happening! I don't know why but I feel like it takes too much effort to post pics for me. Maybe I am making up for when I have kids...I'm going to post like 40 pictures a day...so this is the calm before the storm.
Not too much is new, I took this pic yesterday. I am going to try to remember to get a picture every week from now until birth. I have a Dr. appt this week on Thursday so hopefully I will have an update after that. It's been almost 9 weeks since my last appointment because of the stupid weather. It's been such bad weather and my doctors office was closed on the day of my last appointment. So, hopefully this time it will go okay.
My last day at Frontier Bank is January 16th. I will be moving to Moses Lake that same weekend. I am so excited to be back together with Kenny everyday. I miss him so much. I am sad to leave my job..I mean I say I hate it...and I mostly do, BUT there are so many people that I work with that are such great people. It will be hard to say goodbye. I'll probably be bawling all day long on my last day. So, anyway...I am still looking for a job in ML but I am starting to face the fact that I might not find anything until after baby is born. I just wish I could find a job some where that I really love...but if that doesn't happen I might try to just stay home with baby and try to find one or two other kids to watch to make a little extra money. I would love to do that. But for now we will be staying with my Mom and Dad...so anyway, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

5 comments:

Shelly Cunningham said...

Good luck making your decision about work. I know it's not twins, but I still think it would be nice to be off your feet for the last few months of your pregnancy. Particularly at the end! My belly just felt so HEAVY to carry around...
It would be nice to be able to stay home a while, too once she is born.
I am still waiting to hear your girl name-- can't wait for the big reveal!
:)
By the way, Andrea and I are totally jealous you are getting a girl! We're hoping our girls will come next!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Awe... I love pregnant pictures. You look great, that is a way cute shirt. I love maternity clothes too now a days, because they are so cute.

Andrea said...

Cute picture! :)
When is your baby shower? I want to go.
Take it easy and get a lot of rest. You will need it before your girl is born!

Mindy said...

Uh, I'm disgusted. No matter if you are pregnant or not, you are HOT! I don't get it....

I'm so happy you are moving back my way.

The Graham Family! said...

haha I agree with Mindy.. you look way too good to be as pregnant as you are!! You're a week behind me and I look like i'm like 10 months further along.. if that was possible anyways! In other words.. you look GREAT.. and i'm jealous!