Monday, April 13, 2009

37 weeks


So, is it just me or does my face not look to excited? Well, I am excited to be almost done...but I wish I could just skip to the being done part. I am so excited for baby to be here and I just want to the waiting to be over. I had a Dr appt today and everything went perfect. I had only gained a pound in on week which I consider a miracle because I have been eating everything in sight. Plus, yesterday was Easter so I ate enough food for a small village. Dr says baby is perfect size and heart beat was 150 which is perfect so we are just playing the waiting game for now. I had previously told my boss at Dairy Queen that I would work until I go into labor but I am more and more uncomfortable everyday so today I told her I will work until May 1st which is my due date. If she's not here by then there is no way I'm going to feel like working! So, if I make it to my due date...that will be my last day of work! That is about all for now. Just patiently waiting for my baby's arrival!

5 comments:

Julie said...

You're so close! I can't wait for her to be here, healthy and precious.

Mindy said...

Maybe Kenny should knead your belly like bread dough to make her come out faster! I want to meet her so bad! Come on out baby!!!

Andrea said...

Only 3 weeks to go.. Yeah!!!
Rest well.

mptanner said...

How exciting!!! Hopefully the wait isn't too long!

The Graham Family! said...

Yay!! Hang in there Allison. I know it's feeling like you want your baby OUT... but Taylee was born at almost 39 weeks and still had premature lungs. So the longer they can roast in the oven (even if already full term).. the better!! It is NOT fun to go back and forth from the hospital a million times a day!!