Tuesday, April 21, 2009

38 weeks and 4 days

So, basically same old same old but different day. I feel like this pregnancy is never going to end but my due date is just 10 short days away and I know my Dr won't let me go much past that without wanting to induce so it is going to end and actually pretty soon...just seems like the days aren't going quite as fast as they were. I am still working and everyday I hate getting dressed because my clothes are so darn tight! I swear Weight Watchers here I come as soon as I give birth. I don't know how easy it will be with a new born but I think I can do it. I did WW before and lost 35 pounds in about 4 months...so I think I can do it again. Maybe not quite as quickly...but I am so tired of my larger American body! :) It was fun when I did WW before because I had a good friend that went to the meetings with me and we were obsessed with it together. It was the best thing ever! So, hopefully I can talk someone into joining with me or at least find a good pal at the meetings. I am super excited!!!
Ah, I can't wait to hold my little girl and talk to her. I feel weird because everyone I know says they talked to their babies while they were pregnant and I haven't talked to my baby at all. I feel weird about it. I'll talk to my cat no problem...but a baby I can't see...I just can't do it. So, once she gets here I probably won't shut up...I'll have a lot to say and she will only be able to listen...until she starts crawling. Anyway, I am getting more excited everyday! Anyone want to join WW with me, let me know!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Wow only 10 days! That's super exciting. I started WW today and made it through the whole day! I am so committed ;) I'll be a WW buddy.

The Graham Family! said...

I wish I could be your WW buddy!! I need to get started. I think i'll start tomorrow actually!! You've motivated me. We can at least be phone ww buddies. haha. You are so almost done!! I was exactly where you are at when my water broke with Taylee.. so it could soooo happen any day Allison!! I'm so happy for you! It is so amazing to have a new baby.. I've forgotten until this next little girl came along. We need to get together this summer. We should race to see who can lose 25 lbs fastest.. haha.. that will motivate us!!

Andrea said...

I am going to join WW too! I am sick of being fat! :D
Dang only 10 days left! Yay! I can't wait to meet your daughter SOON.
Love you!

Mindy said...

I will join with you. We live in the same town so we can do meetings together! Twould be good bonding time :-D

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

You're ALMOST there! Hang on.