Thursday, June 25, 2009

Aubrey is 7 weeks















These are just some random pictures from the last month. I haven't posted for a while...Stacy has made me aware that I am overdue for a blog. :) I know I am but dang where do you find the time? So, here's some newer pictures...the one where Aubrey is wearing brown with polka dots is from when she was 4 weeks old...most of the other ones are more recent. The one where she's in the car seat, we were on our way to Kenny's parents house. They live about 3 1/2 hours away, in Arlington, WA. Aubrey was so good all the way there and all the way back. I am finding that she really doesn't cry all that much. Mostly, just when she needs something. I still get a little aprehensive about taking her places by myself but it's getting better. She really is a great baby! I am enjoying getting to know her everyday more and more. She is sleeping through the night except requiring a feeding usually around 3 or 4 a.m. and she usually goes right back down after I change and feed her. So, my sleep isn't suffering too badly. As you can see, Kenny helps out quite a bit. It's funny, we both have our own techniques for getting her to settle down. He extends his arms and bounces her up and down. I would die after about 5 seconds of that. She loves it though! He is really good with her. I think he enjoys her more and more as he can actually interact with her. She is starting to make cooing sounds. So sweet! Well, that's all for now! Tata!

5 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH HER! She is sooo cute!! Thank you for posting pictures!!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

She is super cute! What a happy little family! It was nice to see more pictures, she has changes so much already.

mptanner said...

So cute! love the pictures Allison, thanks for finding the time to post!

Shelly Cunningham said...

She is so cute! And I am happy to hear that Kenny is a good, hands on daddy. We mommies can use all the help we can get!!!
And congratulations on the sleeping. I am happy for you- Jealous, but happy. Ha!

Julie said...

Yay pictures!! She's so pretty! 100% cool that she sleeps through the night, Isaac still doesn't do that. JK! I'm glad mommy life is treating you good. Love you!