Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fun with Aubrey

Well, nothing too exciting is going on except just everyday hanging out with my cool new baby! I have some new pictures of her including her first bath this last weekend as her umbilical cord finally said goodbye on Thursday.


Aubrey lounging in her boppy


BATH TIME!








We went to Rimrock Meadows on Saturday to visit Kenny's Mom and Dad at their property for the weekend. There was lots of family up so it was a nice time. The weather was almost perfect too! We only stayed for a few hours but it was cool to see all the family and have Aubrey get to meet them all! Here is Daddy and Aubrey at Rimrock.

Grandpa Mike Durbin holding Aubrey!

Again

Great Grandma Wanda Durbin

Grandma Donna Durbin holding Aubrey

Aubrey enjoying her new bouncer she got from her Great Uncle Russ Bean. She sure loves that thing!

6 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!! Holy cow!! And I can't believe how much Kenny looks like his dad.. crazy! Keep the pictures comin!!

Mindy said...

She is adorable. Can't wait til I get to see her again.

Shelly Cunningham said...

She is beautiful. Your pictures are making me cry. The first year goes by so fast. Before you know it she will be turning one like my boys. Enjoy the times when she sleeps on you, especially. I miss it so much! Also, put lots of ruffles on her for me, okay? :)

mptanner said...

So Beautiful!!! Hope you able to just simply LOVE being a Mom!

Ashley said...

OMGOSH ALLISON!!! I haven't seen you in ages...but you look great and it's so cool to see that you have a sweet little baby in your life as well!! She's gorgeous! Congrats!! I'm so happy I found your blog!! Remember girl's camp days?? LOL

Nichole Gaertner said...

AW...I really like your pictures. She's soo adorable! :)

Miss you!!!