Sunday, May 3, 2009

40 Weeks


So, I am actually 2 days overdue today but I did take this picture on Friday which is when I was a full 40 weeks. I have a Dr. appt tomorrow and I think I will discuss being induced sometime this week if it doesn't just happen. My last day at work was Friday and I am not going back so I feel like it is time for this baby to make it's debut. She is kicking me in the ribs all the time and it is so uncomfortable. I am so curious to see what she is going to look like, what color hair, how much hair, how much she'll weigh...I am so excited. Even Kenny was telling her to come out today. He's getting restless too. :) That is about all for now.

3 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

You look so good! You look way good in purple! I can't wait for you to have your baby girl!! You better post picture quick! Hopefully you'll go into labor in the next day or two. I soo know what you're talking about getting kicked in the ribs.. not fun at all. The end of pregnancy is just miserable.. end of story. Hope all goes well.. can't wait to hear the news!!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

AH! I can't wait. You do look cute pregnant, but I know you're so ready to see that little girl.

Andrea said...

I want to come and meet your baby girl. Let me know when it's a good time. :) :) And post a picture of your baby girl asap!

Hope your labor & deliver go smoothly. Good luck!

Love you,
Andrea~