Monday, October 12, 2009

10/12/09




I am stressed out and pissed at the world so I'm not going to say much cause I don't want to be a downer but there are some gorgeous pictures of Aubrey. Her big blue eyes are killer! She is so beautiful. I realized today as I was going through my pics of her I don't have a lot of her smiling. I'll have to work on that!
We have a new close date for our house. The USDA is taking a long time to work through all the loans going through right now so it's taking longer than expected. The new date is sometime during the first week in November. I am fine with that. One less thing I have to worry about for now. Moving is going to be so stressful! However, it will be nice to have my own space. That's all for now. Just wanted to post some newer pictures of Aubrey.

3 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

Oh my goodness.. AUBREY IS BEAUTIFUL!! You are right.. her eyes are amazing! If everything in the world seems crappy just look at that little girl and think about how blessed you are to have her. I love pretty babies! Hope you're doing ok!

Shelly Cunningham said...

yum yum yummy!

Nichole Gaertner said...

Aw... Allison! I love you and your baby! I hope all is okay! :)

Love Nichole