Wednesday, October 14, 2009

EASY!

All right, so now that everyone is calling me up worried about me after my last post I need to post a disclaimer! Sorry I got everyone so excited! I was just in a bad mood after having a bad couple of weeks. You know sometimes life is just crappy for a while...sometimes caused by...oh I don't know...a husband? I'm just sayin... :) Anyway, I'm better now, I'm not longer pissed at the world. So, everyone just take it easy already. However, I do feel quite loved at the moment that people were actually worrying about my well being. That is a nice feeling! I have so many people that love me. I am a lucky gal! And as for Kenny, he's not such a bad guy. It's just sometimes I forget that he is a man and I have to take into account what I am dealing with. So, all is good in the neighborhood!

3 comments:

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Good luck! I'm glad you're feeling better.

Nichole Gaertner said...

HAHA- Why do I feel as if that was directed towards.... muah? LOL! I'm glad you're feeling better though. Remember to keep your fingers crossed for me and good 'ol Moses Lake!

Mindy said...

Lol, you crack me up you horse. Men are different than women and it took me a long time to figure that out and I still have a hard time remembering it. I'm here for you if you ever need help. WE DO LOVE YOU! Especially me!