Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Crawling!!!

This morning I put Aubrey on the floor while I got her bath ready and she was playing with some toys on the floor. I thought to put a toy just out of her reach to see if it would give her incentive to crawl...and it worked!!!!!!!! She took about three or four forward movements! She's been crawling backwards for a couple weeks now but hasn't really gotten the forward crawling down. It looks like she'll be crawling all over the place pretty soon. I spent all morning trying to get her to do it again...hopefully I'll get it on camera this afternoon so I have a video to go with this post! Man, I was so excited when I saw it! She is 5 1/2 months tomorrow! She is so awesome! I am enjoying every minute I have with her! Mommyhood is really getting to be more amazing everyday!

3 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

WOW!! That's awesome! Taylee is a month older and hasn't figured that out yet! You have a smart little girl. Taylee army crawls.. and can get up in the crawling position but doesn't care to go anywhere like that.. she'd rather drag herself.. haha! How exciting.. but watch out.. you'll really wish she couldn't crawl yet once she's into everything.

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

I LOVED that stage!! Crawling babies are so adorable!

Mindy said...

YAY Aubrey! That is so exciting.